Admist the growing concerns about COVID-19, commonly known as the coronavirus, we are making an effort to keep our employees and patrons safe and informed. In compliance with the suggested preventive measures, we have committed to the following measures which include:
- Wipe down of our equipment and facilities strategically throughout the day;
- Complete and thorough sanitizing of our equipment and facilities at the end of each day, including bowling balls, shoes, arcade games, tables, chairs and countertops; and
- Providing a supply of disinfecting cleaners and hand sanitizers for use by our patrons at each facility.
While the CDC reports that most people in the United States do not have an immediate risk of exposure, cases of infection have grown in the U.S. We encourage you to adhere to the following preventive measures:
- Staying home if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other cold or flu-like symptom.
- Washing your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoiding close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
For additional information regarding the coronavirus, we encourage you to visit the website of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) at CDC.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/